Thursday 8 December 2011

boring..

just change my blog template..took 2/3 hours to decorate it..well..as u can see..my theme for this month is BLUE!!yeah...im  ELF!!*<-klu Naz bace nie..bangga dia..* actually im 100% not an ELF..i still like SUJU okey..,..
back to the topic
 I WONDER WHY K DRAMA OST SOUNDS SUPERLY GREAT??

especially Winter Sonata OST..for those who already watched the series..they will know my feeling rite now..yes!im listening to Winter Sonata OST now..wanna join?i just listen to the songs,even the song touched my feeling..so can u imagine what would i do if i watching the series?

[before]
*khusyuk tengok..maklumlah..hero cerita korea semua handsome2*

[current/after]
*alololo...comelnya...anak sape la nie..well..baby nangis still cute lagi..but what if me yang nangis?NIGHTMARE!*

i think thats it for now..eh..wait!!*sebagai pncuci mata korang2..*
lastly..my favourite k drama actor a.k.a my ideal type<-lame
is

So Ji Sub!! ^^
*im in love!hahaha..tp malang..SJS ni x penah dtg Msia..hmm..dh sah2 kitorang xde jodoh..huhu*