Saturday 26 November 2011

November 25,2011

Kyaaa...yesterday totally my awesome day of the year!! went to 2PM concert with Mira after she won a pair of rockpit ticket worth RM600++ each from 8tvnitelive HANDS UP contest..i told her to join the contest and she did it..both of us still cant believe that she won that tickets..she had a lot of trouble to pick between me n Ekin..and at the end she picked me bcoz she already said that "If I win that tickets,I will ask U to teman me to their concert".

Mira with the tickets->RM 0.00<-since its from 8tv

Me b4 the show


Us!




Went to Stadium Negara at 4pm n arrived there at 4:50pm something..n Mira bought 2PM t-shirt n fan..while me?i would like to buy something,but then i remember my mom..she will kill me if i buy something like that..hahaha..
wait for 2 hour..chatting with Mira,usya-ing people..there's a lot of foreigner fans who came to the concert..its 7pm when the guards let us go in to the stadium..me n Mira had A LOT OF PROBLEM when we want go through to Rockpit door coz we stand at FreeSeating LINE!!can u imagine that??!!when there's a lot of people kept pushing both of us..and i cant stand with their attitude.. lastly i just pushed them and hold Mira hand with me..and finally we made it to rockpitt door..we stand on the right..the show started at 8:30pm with....i dont know his name(guest).."When I say 2,u say PM"..he just sang 1 song..



1:13<-E.P.I.C

and then its 2PM!!everyone screaming out loudl!!!even me..n i cant even hear my own voice..haha..omaigosshh..they sweating like hell after they sang 1st song,poor them..aha..there's a lot of things i want to write here..but since its too long i just wanna write about my eye-contact with Junsu,Taecyeon and...WOOYOUNG!!!we start with

  • Junsu->its during talking session,and it was Junho who talked..they stand in line..i was looking at Junho n Junsu looked at him too..then i looked at Junsu and he looked at me too for 1,2,3 second only..haha
  • Taecyeon->aish.. i cant even remember during what song,but that time he hold the flower infront of my eyes..everyone next to me was like "TAECYEON!!!GIVE ME THAT FLOWER!!" including Mira too,but its only me who stand quiet like an idiot there bcoz i dont know y..i just not interested at him..so thats y la he looked at me n the flower goes to...someone not me..hohoho.. 
its totally this picture!!cant believe someone took this picture..ohoo..
  • WOOYOUNG!!->its during ending song,Wooyoung dance infront of us/me..and i danced too well..just put my HANDS UP!!then he smiled...kyaaaaa....cute!! *Mira asked me "Fifi did u record the vid" n of course la NO!!i was dancing at that time,how come i can record the video..aishh.."*but i found someone vid

0:44-0:48<-eyecontact with Taecyeon
4:05-4:20<-Wooyoung moment *i think during this time,aishh..i cant remember all i know he was dancing infront of my eyes..ngahaha*
love this vid..nice view..

*PERASAN MOOD ACTIVATED*
Extra:
Thank You..Junho stand infront of us,n make Mira dreams come true..i even record the vid but its LQ so I just take someone vid<-maybe this person next to Mira,coz i can hear Mira voice..haha..even the confetti went inside my bag..n there's a lot of it..



stand for 3 hour totally worth for us!!owh..Nickhun,Chansung n Wooyoung showed their ABS..6th pack weyhh..*nosebleed*!!!! the show ended at almost 11pm..arrived home at 12am n its Saturday already..for this NICE&BEST&AWESOME Memory ,I would like to give my big THANKS to Mira and 8Tvnitelive..

#ALL VIDEOS GOES TO RIGHT OWNER