Friday 20 January 2012

Untitled

i dont know what should i name for this post..random?i've been using it for many times alrd..btw..lets go to my real point..

ok..just now i listened to Pray by Sunny Hill..at first the mv kinda scary,but after for a moment,my eyes start to teary..all i can say is that mv is awesome wei!!!*they said the character in the mv is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Merrick ,but idk bout it*..honest la kan..before this i dont even listen to their song,but last 2 day downloaded their comeback song The Grasshopper Song..that song pretty catchy and addicting too..better than Midnight Circus,but for today..i love PRAY more..LOEN ent. awesome!IU!!!

2nd
MBLAQ Hello Baby!!!
*eh?mcm x sesuai je..dh la x minat dorang sgt..xpe la..nk post jgak*
Lauren,Dayoung n Leo so cute with their 'dad'!!
especially my abg angkat Seungho & Lauren


fallin love with him after i watched this vid..but some people said that
he now inrelationship with someone..ekk..*heartbroken*
LOL!..sbb tu la dia just layak jd abg angkt je,klu lbih2 kang kecewa plak..
btol la apa yg org ckp yg
A guy look super cute when he play with a kids

2nd
B.A.P debut teaser!!!
gosh!!cant wait for the full mv!!
Bang!!
Zelo!!!
Daehyun!!!(my friends)
Himchan!!
Jongup!!
Youngjae!!
btw their fanclub name is Baby's??well..B.A.P im ur BABY's!!hahaha..

random~~..
1)just got our rm200 book voucher today!!finally..dapat jugak..
thanks government!!
dgn adenye voucher ni dpt mringankn beban my parents..
2) Happy Chinese New Year to my friends n my family..its the year of Naga Air!!n happy holiday!!
excited to meet my grandpa,grandma,uncle2,aunt2,cousin2 n other relatives..
3)my deepest condolence to 2PM Junsu family for his dad loss
 my sincerest condolence to Izwan Pilus family for his loss..