Monday 26 December 2011

bye~bye 2011,welcome 2012

~~a lot of things happened to me this year..also experienced my 4 month of freedom after SPM..totally having a great time during that time..after that continued my studies in Lower 6 for 6 month this year..met my awesome classmates n teachers...n aircond class..hahaha..
i wonder why people look down at form 6 student??because we still study at high school??or what??to tell the truth i feel so down when i was accepted for form 6..well..for those who know me..i hate being in school..i spend my 14 years at school already,bravo for those who become a teacher..they sure love school a lot..hehe..dont worry..im not even regret continued my studies in form 6..coz im having a lot of fun with them..^^..
time flew so fast..in just a blink..i havent done my project paper yet!!! @#$%^ the only thing i hate about form 6 is colloqium day..see la..tomorrow or de day after tomorrow i try to finish my chapter 2..

2012 gonna be my STPM year..n im proud of it..i sat for UPSR,PMR,SPM already..n now STPM..4 important exam in my life..im 19 years old..wohoooooo....19??i still cant believe it im getting older,..btw 2012 gonna be my busiest/hardest year coz
  • i need to studyhard a lot since i kept play~play in L6...heheehh..
  • lose weight..target under 50kg but not less than 47.. #fact bout me: 53kg<-since its school holiday..^^ 162cm<-im getting taller..haha
  • ignore all KPOP world influenced(after June 2012)..for 6 month..idk i can do it or not..but i hope i can do it haha..wish it for me!!
wish i can do the best for my STPM too!!!hehe..I Love UUUU!!

i think thats all for now..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!i know its kinda early..but i wont online on that day..so..here i am again