Friday 30 September 2011

*sigh*

went to Kelana Jaya today..for program informasi?something like that..and i think im in love..love at first sight..we encounter 4 times..kyaaaaa....can u imagine that?!2 times inside that sesak dewan,1times when he and his gang sat infront of me and bainun..that time bynun n me was the 1st to sit at the bangku..after a bit chitchat with bynun,i saw him came infront of me..sat at tepi longkang...n we did eye contact with each other...n then meena called me n bainun to go to the rest of my classmates..while my 1st sight love still sitting at there..after that,my classmates tried to search for our cikgu..so we go back to that dewan,n i encounter with him again for the last times at the door...hukhukhuk...n right now....I MISS HIM ALREADY...hahaha...which school he came from?form 6 too...seluar kelabu...huhuhuhu